Read our most frequently asked questions about web design.
We use a tried and tested method that we have developed over the years for each and every web design project.
1. We work with you to understand your business, your aims, your target market and your competitors.
2. We create a sitemap of your new website to determine the sections, pages and content required for the website.
3. We design some website concepts for your review
4. Based on your feedback, we will further develop the site until we arrive at the final look and feel
5. Once the design is signed off, we then build the website so it is a usable, mobile friendly site as well as adding all functionality required.
6. Finally, the website goes into a testing phase before being optimised and pushed live for the world to see.
This completely depends on the size and scale of your project. A smaller website could be designed and developed in a couple of weeks, whereas something much larger could take anywhere between 1-12 months.
This answer completely depends on how many pages your website will have and also what specific functionality you require coupled with any third-party integrations, so it is very difficult to say without having an initial chat. The easiest way to get a price for your website project is to use our website quote request form.
Absolutely! All of our websites are fully responsive as standard and optimised to work across any device viewed on, whether it be a desktop, smartphone or tablet.
Yes, you can. All of our sites use an industry-standard content management system (CMS) which allows you to add, edit or delete pages, sections, text and images. It will also allow you to post blog posts or news articles and much more. Full training is provided once the website has been launched.
We certainly can! If you need a helping hand with the written content of your website, we work with talented copywriters who can do it all for you. We also work with photographers and videographers so from a content point of view, we have you covered.
Yes. Once a website is paid in full, unlike other platforms, you own 100% of your website and are free to do as you wish with it.
You can view some of the recent projects that we have worked on by visiting our recent work page.
We are based in Plymouth, Devon and work with numerous clients in the local area. We do also have clients nationwide, from places such as London, Birmingham, Bristol and Manchester.
The very nature of digital design means that, with an internet connection, working together is extremely easy, even if we are physically 300 or so miles apart.
Request a Quote
Interested in our services? Get a personalised quote using our online form